Instruction lists (or ILs) are one of the five PLC programming languages defined by the IEC 61131-3 standard. (The others being ladder logic diagrams, function block diagrams, sequential function charts, and structured text.) ILs are not a graphical programming language. Instead, they most resemble assembly language programming. As the name … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Motion Control Tips
- IP65 integrated stepper motors from Applied Motion
- What are Instruction Lists (ILs) for PLC programming?
- What are the differences between slotted and slotless motors?
- AutomationDirect adds more polycarbonate enclosures featuring features INTEGRA T-Rail mounting
- IXARC encoders from POSITAL FRABA for hazardous locations
- Custom SINOCHRON synchronous motors and drives can operate without an encoder
- Oriental Motor launches new website at orientalmotor.com